The original idea for the FITT 360 wearable all-round camera came from Samsung Electronics, but was turned into a commercial product by Linkflow, a former part of Samsung. To bring their product to market, Linkflow launched a Kickstarter campaign.
FITT 360 is a neck-worn camera that is much simpler and more comfortable than analogs that are attached to a helmet or clothing. The minimum weight of the device allows you not to part with it for many hours. At the same time, FITT 360 is absolutely waterproof, resistant to mechanical stress and temperature extremes.
The all-round view is ensured by the presence of three cameras with Full HD resolution, located around the perimeter of the "collar". The result is a 4K panoramic image. In addition, the camera has the following features:
- turning on / off is carried out by the power button;
- quick capture of the object and the inclusion of video / photo shooting by pressing a button;
- battery powers the camera for 90 minutes;
- the camera has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi access to connect to the Internet via a smartphone;
- combined with VR Head-Mount-Device, users will be able to scroll and re-watch the highlights.
On Kickstarter, the FITT 360 can be purchased for $ 349, which is 30% less than the estimated retail price.